SAP MDG Online Training
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Online Training Course Content:
SAP MDG Introduction& Out-Of-Box features.
- Data Modeling
- Entity type
- Entity Relationship types
- Extending data Model
- Data model specific structures.
- Extend Mappings (SMT)
- Process Modeling
- Change request Types
- Change request status
- Business Activity
- Activate Type Linkage
- Floor plan Manger (FPM) Basics
- Linking FPM with MDG
- UI per workflow step
- Configuring the UI as per user defined criteria
- BADIs for UI modeling
- Search and Duplicate Check ( This is only theory. As it includes from
- version 7.0 onwards)
- Configuring Search with TREX
- ESH Cockpit.
- Duplicate check configuration.
Validations and Derivations
- BRF+ Validations and Derivations
- Validations and Derivations using ABAP BADI
- Cross entity derivation using ABAP BADI
- Data replication Framework (DRF)
- Manual & Automatic.
Enriching MDG Standard Code or Features to User Requirement
- Badi Implementation
- Linking change request UIs to NWBC
- Creating new roles for MDG
- Rule based work flow (RBWF)
- Create change requests, step types, actions and link to RBWF
- Linking rule based workflow to MDG